About: Sunderland Royal Hospital

I had appoitment from my doctor to hospital by phone call went to Chester wing reception where I found the reception incompetent at her job she ask me three times for date of birth, she raised her eyes as I didn't have letter need to check details on computer ... I work for British telecom and my customer service skill are fantastic . My appoitment was so important that last on desk couldn't care a less could have been diagnosed anything it was all I'n a day work was to warm for her she couldn't be bothered what a shame we have people like her on front hospital desk .... I was really discussed then wasn't any better nurse who help on next part who was to busy talking to serve me.

Response from Sunderland Royal Hospital

We are extremely sorry that the level of customer service you received in Chester Wing was not to the standard we expect from all our staff. We will ensure your comments are shared with the manager of the department who will discuss this feedback with members of the team. If you would like us to look into this further for you, please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Team using the contact details below: pals@chs.northy.nhs.uk freephone 0800 587 6513