"Excellent care throughout"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I was an emergency admission in early May 2014 following an accident where I sustained a hand injury. I was admitted the same day and operated on the following day. The care I received from nurses, anesthetist , surgeon to physio has been fantastic. I have a long recovery period ahead and do not foresee a change in the standard of care that has been provided to date. The clinics may have delays from time to time but this is usually beyond the consultants or the nurses control due to emergency cases, but at all times they do their best to keep you informed and see you as soon as they are able.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for your very positive feedback regarding the plastics trauma service. The team has worked hard over the last three years to improve the service given to the patients, opening up a Hand and Trauma Unit and offering consultant cover during the weekend to provide a high quality service seven days a week. Please be assured that we will pass on your kind comments to the whole team who will be delighted to get your very positive feedback.