"Fantastic ambulance response"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

My Mother suffered an incident and the emergency services were called and arrived in very short order. As I live over a 140 miles away, it was great to speak to the paramedics attending to give me a brief of what was happening and what they did. I initialing rang not long after they got there, but they took the time to call me back before they set off to hospital to keep me informed.

Dear Gerald L

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your mother is recovering well.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients, and their family members, when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the crew who came to yourmother. Would you be able to contact me at laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and location that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the members of staff.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.