"Carers Need Information Carers Week 2014"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (County)

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

We would have liked written information in a leaflet sent out with the appointment letter for treatment at 65 Northgate Newark with the psychiatrist and community psychiatric nurse.

We picked one up in the waiting room but it would have been better to have sent it out.

Response from Rosewood Involvement Centre manager, Involvement Team, Nottinghamshire Health care Trust

Thank you for your posting. I note you have picked up the information leaflet at Northgate in the waiting room. we can have a chat next time you are in Rosewood about your apointment letter and if we can find a way to include relivent information.

Response from Andrea Emmens, Family Interventions Co-ordinator, Adult Mental Health Bassetlaw, Nottingamshire healthcare NHS trust

Thank you for posting. It would be really helpful if you could let me know which information leaflet you would have liked with your appointment letter so that I can feed this back to the team at Northgate. My number is 01909 502025.I was pleased to read that you did manage to find what you were looking for in the waiting area. Once again, many thanks for taking the time to post.