"Lots still to do, but we're moving in the right direction!"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

Shared on behalf of a carer at Rosewood Involvement Centre:

My experience here at Rosewood has been fantastic. When I first came nearly 3 years ago I was made to feel so welcome both by carers and other service users. I do think there is still a lot to do, but I think we're moving in the right direction.

On today's event for carers, everything seems to be going well. There's a great feeling flowing through Rosewood today!

Response from Nigel Groves, Rosewood Involvement Centre manager, Involvement Team, Nottinghamshire Health care Trust

Thank you for your posting about Rosewood and our event for carers. it is good to read that you felt a great feeling flowing through the Centre. all our service users carers and staff work very hard to achieve this. I will pass on your posting to the team. Many thanks again.

Response from Andrea Emmens, Family Interventions Co-ordinator, Adult Mental Health Bassetlaw, Nottingamshire healthcare NHS trust

Thank you for your positive feedback, it is really appreciated you taking the time to do this. I am really pleased to hear that you thought the Carers Event was a good. yes, I agree there was a really good feeling throughout the centre.This feedback will really help us when we give thought to planning similar events. I will ensure all who helped make the event the success it was are informed of your lovely comments. Thank you again.