"Care during my stay whilst having my baby"

About: Burnley General Hospital

I would like to say a big thank you to the team that looked after me and my family whilst I was in having my son 6 weeks ago. After spending 3 days on the anti natal ward being induced I was taken to have a c section and then spent 2 days on the post natal ward. The level of care that I received was amazing, I am now feeling fantastic and enjoying every minute of being a mummy

Response from Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Manager, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our maternity service, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will pass on your comments to the team.

Also if you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that could be shared with other teams as a way to make our other services more personal we would really value this. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk.

Once again many thanks and congratulations

Response from Burnley General Hospital

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and congratulations, we will pass your comments on to the team. Which I am sure they will really appreciate.