"Poor parking services"

As so many people have already stated, excellent service from the hospital, but they must review the parking, I too paid for my ticket and displayed it correctly, only to receive a parking ticket, which of course I appealed (I had keep the ticket) the letter in response stated "they would let me off this time as I have put the wrong registration number on" The only problem with that is the registration number on the ticket was correct!!. Don't let the hospital down but providing poor car parking services.

Response from Samuel Johnson Community Hospital

Dear Sara Thank you very much for your positive comment in regards to service from Samuel Johnson Community Hospital. Please be assured I will forward you comments on our car parking service to the Head of Facilities to make him aware of your concerns with the car parking system at Samuel Johnson Community Hospital. If you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact the Patient Advice Liaison Services (PALS) on 01283 593110. PALS staff are available Monday to Friday 09:00 – 16:30.