"Gall bladder removal"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

I had my gall bladder removed in day surgery on June 9th 2014. I would just like to thank all staff including theatre staff for being so kind and caring during my short stay. I was made to feel very at ease and at no time rushed or made to feel one of a number. I was back home within eight hours and am recovering well. Thank you once again, keep up the good work.

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at the hospital and would like to thank you for taking the time to add your comments to Patient Opinion.

Should you have any concerns in the future or like to make a comment regarding your treatment then you can also contact our Patient Experience Team by e-mail on PHT.PatExp@porthosp.nhs.uk

I hope you continue to do well in your recovery.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback, please be assured that we will of course pass your kind comments on to the relevant department for their information.