"Hospital Feedback."

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

I would like to thank the consultant and all of his team for my surgery, I also saw him twice more afterwards, I would to Thank the nurses for there work (some I wont because of there rudeness) But there was a couple of very lovely nurses I couldn't doubt very nice,kind and helpful. I would give 10/10 for the nurses but one decided to throw me across the ward and into my bed after a major op 0/10. Thanks to the tea ladies and all involved in A5/A6.Cheers.

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the hospital. Although it is good to know that you found some of the staff helpful, some of your comments are quite disturbing to us and we would like to look into this further.

Could you please contact our Patient Experience Team by e-mail on PHT.PatExp@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in responding. We are pleased to note that your surgery went well and that the staff in the Gynaecology Department did all they could for you and more. Please be assured that we will pass your kind comments to their department for information.