"Very disappointed"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I attended a&e twice sent home both times telling me i was okay and 'not to panic' 'everything was fine' when i suspected a miscarriage. The staff were extremely rude and did not communicate with each other or myself at all! I then lost my child at home the same day.....i had no emotional support and had 4 tubes of blood taken which noone could tell me what for or the results 3 days later. I was the only person waiting to be seen in the gynaecological/epu unit and it still took 2 hours to even be seen too. Where they couldnt take blood from one of my arms i have been left with an outrageous bruise travelling all around my arm. I am deeply disappointed in this hospital and do not look forward to returning when needed.

Dear Anonymous,

regards

Ian

Response from East Surrey Hospital

I am very sorry to read your story about a recent visit to the A&E department and EPU here at East Surrey Hospital. I would like someone to look into this for you but I need to know more details so if you e-mail me at ian.mackenzie@sash.nhs.uk I will get someone to look into this. regards Ian Mackenzie