"A&e treatment"

About: Medway Maritime Hospital / Accident and emergency

I went to a&e about my elbow. I fell over on it. I could not move it and it was extremely painful.

I then sat for 2 hours and was called I went into minor injuries and saw a doctor well if it was a doctor as I didn't know who the person was. The doctor tried to examine my arm but it was too painful and I was sent for an X-ray then I came back waited 10 minutes. I was then called over. I went to the desk and the doctor said it's ligament damage take tablets. that was it! !

Response from Medway NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback.

I was sorry to read that you felt the service you recieved was less than satisfactory, please accept my apologies.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact the Patient Experience Team on 01634 825004

Response from Medway Maritime Hospital

Response from Medway Community Healthcare who manage the MEDocc service: As an organisation we pride ourselves on delivering quality care, and we are sorry that on this occasion we have failed to meet your expectations. We would be happy to work in partnership with Medway Foundation Trust, to investigate the concerns you raised within your review and respond directly to you. Please contact us on medwaycustomercare@nhs.net if you would like us to look into this further.