"maternity team- thank you!"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I came to visit the midwives after 3 failed attempts to do a blood test. I am the worst patient and needle phobic. The staff gave me so much time and respect. One of the midwives was invaluable. I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. Also to the anaesthetist for making it so quick and painless. Thank you to all of the staff who got me through it. I feel so much better knowing I did it. Once again, thank you so much for giving me so much time. I will no longer lose sleep over midwife appts.

Thank you very much for your very positive comments. The staff work hard to try to provide a very high standard of care and it's pleasing to hear that this is reflected in the service provided to our patients.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for your feedback; please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff in the maternity unit. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.