"Stay in Hexworthy"

About: Derriford Hospital

Having been in and out of Hexworthy many times, I can only say that the staff have always treated me with respect and kindness. It is a very busy ward and at times the staff are rushed off their feet but that does not stop them for caring or making sure their patients are well looked after. Of course it is easy to complain about any hospital and the level of care, well I for one would not like to be treated anywhere else for my COPD.

Response from Mary Anderson, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Marian

With kind regards

Mary

Response from Derriford Hospital

Thank you so much for your supportive message to the team on Hexworthy Ward. It is indeed a busy ward and I know that your kind words will mean a lot to the nursing and supporting teams. I will ensure that Sister, Matron and the team are made aware of your feedback and know they would want me to offer you their good wishes. With kind regards Mary