"A and E Visit For Chest Pains."

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

31st May 2014. 7.45 am. Went to the Aand E Department with chest pains. Sat in the waiting area for a couple of minutes, then went through to the department, to be seen to. From start to finish, in every department, with all members of staff I was really looked after, from the Nurses, to the Doctors, to the Porters, even the Lady that brought me lunch, tea and supper, I can ony say that the treatment and care was 5 star deluxe. I couldn't have been looked after any better. Was at the Hospital 12 hours, they wouldnt let me go home until they were sure I was ok. As it turned out, it was just chest pain! But what treatment. Many thanks to everyone that looked after me. Brilliant Staff and Hospital!

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with lovely feedback, we are really proud of our staff who try very hard to provide a safe and effective service with care and kindness. I am sure the team will find your feedback very encouraging.