"Rheumatology Department is a credit to the NHS"

About: Mount Gould Hospital

Yesterday I attended the rheumatology clinic at Mount Gould Hospital. I was seen by Dr Perry and Specialist Nurse Niki Day. The care I received was outstanding. I have attended this department for many years and the care is always brilliant. I have been attended by specialist nurses Pauline and Grace and of course Niki they all offer outstanding care and understanding. The whole department is a credit to the National Health Service here in Plymouth. Finally, I must mention the Direct Access system, a system that is not just a lifeline but a lifesaver to those who suffer from this insidious disease. Thank you, thank you to all concerned.

Response from Mary Anderson, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Good morning Ukoklaur

Thank you for your very positive comments regarding the service you have received from the team in Rheumatology at Mount Gould Hospital. I have forwarded your posting so that all those involved can read about the difference the care and support they have provided has meant to you. I know they would want me to pass on their thanks for your feedback.

With best wishes

• Ukoklaur thinks this response is helpful