"St Francis Day Unit - Most Dedicated Group"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Inpatient

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

On starting the course I found myself looking for ‘This is not for me’ but the staff made my view changed.

The feeling after two days was tremendous, kind, caring, looking after me. Without their help & consideration I would still be sitting at home.

So with all the exercise, fun & laughter it is really the place to be. Well done to all the staff without them once a week my life would be a misery.

Don’t change a thing you are the most dedicated group I have had the pleasure to be part off

Response from Paul Carruthers, Day Hospital Manager, St Francis Day Hospital, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for your positive comments about attending the Cognitive Stimulation Therapy Group at St Francis Day Hospital. I will ensure the Day Hospital Manager shares your feedback with all members of the team. It is also note worthy that we are currently reviewing Day Services so your comments are timely and will be taken into consideration during this process.

Response from Paul Carruthers, Day Hospital Manager, St Francis Day Hospital, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust We have made a change

The Day Services Review is under way. St Francis Day Hospital, Parkside Day Unit, and Broxtowe Day Service will be working more closely together in order to improve access to therapies such as CST.

Once again thank you for your kind comments, they have been shared by the Day Hospital Manager amongst the team at St Francis Day Hospital.