"Podiatry Service"

About: Specialist services / Podiatry

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Whilst I still feel the podiatry service is excellent and I don't think could be bettered, I still feel that the booking service was much better before it was transferred to the Mansfield Community Hospital. The staff are quite polite and very remote. The previous booking appointment service was a much pleasanter expereince and was more personal as everyone knew who you were. That said, my feet are in better condition than ever - well done Rif and Dot. I would recommend you both to anyone.

Response from Duncan Heaney, Head of Service - Podiatry, Health Partnerships - Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the podiatry service, and I am delighted that you are pleased with the service that you have received from our podiatrists at Park House. I will ensure that they are made aware.

I am sorry that you are unhappy with the new system.The appointment booking system was changed as a result of patient comments in relation to difficulties booking appointments at Park House and overall feedback has been very positive.