"Staff were welcoming. The consultant ..."

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

Staff were welcoming. The consultant was very good at explaining about the operation.

I was on a mixed ward (I had day surgery). When the curtain was pulled round my bed for me to get changed it did not go all the way round!

I was told by the consultant that I would have an outpatients appointment sent to me for 8 to 10 weeks after the operation. It is now 8 weeks since my operation and no out patients appointment letter has arrived so I will have to chase it up.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

The Oxford University Hospital NHS Trust is currently reviewing historic comments placed on NHS Choices and we note you made a comment in 2009 which was not responded to. The Trust takes both positive and negative feedback recieved from patients, or their families, seriously and, whenever possible, we use any learning gained to improve the service we provide. Should you wish to contact the Trust regarding this comment or any other service you have received since, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service on palsjr@ouh.nhs.uk or telephone 01865 221473.