"Urgent care and long term conditions"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I have been under the care of a particular specialist at this hospital after my breathing condition started becoming near fatal far too often. My OT wrote a letter to him explaining he had been negligent in providing me with a number of tests and other treatments/ specialist units I should of been receiving- He was not impressed to say the least and he is a brash man at best! So eventually after giving in he sent me for a scans and other test while I was seeing him regularly- then he left the hospital and I have had no results/ communication for about a year and half now!! Only found he left as I contacted them earlier and still no one has even looked at my scan results to see why I cant breath!!!!!!, no med reviews nothing Thanks William Harvey the last year and a half struggling for something I have just read on my specialists letters is reversible has been a real pleasure for me and my family!

Thank you for providing feedback and I am sorry to read about your experience. Please do email me on Julie.pearce1@nhs.net and I will investigate your concerns.