"5 star treatment"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Over the past month I have been attending the breast clinic and Winstanley ward as both a day patient and an in- patient. Everyone at the hospital has been brilliant in providing treatment and support. The blood clinic nurses helped to alleviate my fear of needles and the theatre staff were very supportive in helping to relax me prior to the operation. The ward staff looked after both my physical and emotional needs. In short the care exceeded my expectations. I thought the breast clinic staff set the bar very high and this has been maintained throughout. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my care- you're all exceptional.

Thank you for your very positive feedback and for taking the time to post this comment. Please be assured that it has been shared with the relevant staff.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback; this has been shared with the staff concerned.