"Great care from Locala dental, batley health centre"

About: Dewsbury & District Hospital / General surgery Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Dental services

My son was refererred to dental services and was seen by Esther and her team. After consultations my son had to have day surgery at DDH for removal of some teeth. From start to finish the service received was excellent, I cannot fault it. The dentists, nursing staff and clerical were all fabulous. Keep up the good work.

Response from Paul Jepson, Patient Liaison Manager, Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Mum11

Thank you very much indeed for these kind comments. We are pleased that your experience was a positive one and we really appreciate you taking the time to post on the site.

We will, of course, relay your comments to the staff concerned.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Mum11

Glad to hear the service your son received was fabulous, I will personally pass you thanks onto Ester and her team.

Thanks

Louise Thornton

Response from Dewsbury & District Hospital

Thank you for these kind comments. We are pleased that your son had a good experience.