"Service"

About: St Mary's Hospital (Manchester)

I recently had a hysterectomy and repair at this hospital with follow up physiotherapy. The care and level of service I received was outstanding. I was in and out of the hospital in a little over 24 hours, following the procedure. The staff were polite, helpful and friendly, and the facilities were clean and comfortable. The follow up appointments with the physio department were excellent. Staff were polite, friendly, respectful, efficient and were able to maintain my dignity at all times. I felt truly put at ease and could not have asked for a better standard of service.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care within Saint Marys. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your care within Saint Mary's. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was very reassuring to hear that you felt well supported and cared for throughout your inpatient stay and that your follow up care met your personal needs appropriately. We will ensure that the teams involved receive your very kind comments. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust