"ambulance staff and poole hospital"

About: Poole General Hospital / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

Gp was not sure if I had a stroke or bells palsy, phoned hospital and I was blue lighted to poole hospital, ambulance crew were wonderful, but the ride was not. I don't know how the crew manage to work on them, very bumpy feel sorry for the crew.

When I got to the hospital I was seen straight away the staff where great, got told it was bells palsy and could go home. Many thanks to all the staff.

Dear bonniejoanne

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry to heat that your journey was uncomfortable.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide an excellent service to our patients when they need us most. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the members of staff who came to you. My contact details are laura.martin@swast,nhs.uk or telephone 01392 453831.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service. Your comments are much appreciated.

Laura

Dear bonniejoanne

Thank you so much for contacting me. The extra information you supplied has enabled me to identify the ambulance crew who came to your aid.

I will pass on your thanks and they will also recieve a letter from our Chief Executive.

Laura

Response from Poole General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience here at Poole Hospital. We are pleased to hear that you received prompt treatment and felt well cared for by the staff within our emergency department. We will ensure that your kind comments are passed on to the team. Kind regards Maria Bennett, Patient Experience Facilitator