"Care for my diabetes on RDL Ward"

About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine

I am very pleased with the atmosphere and friendliness of the nurses, there is good feedback and information.

I was transferred from another hospital as so fond and confident about the care at Kings.

I feel the doctors on the ward travel through in an air of notepads and business, maybe do not provide the information or feedback required that the patient would like.

Response from Cathy Varley, PALS Manager, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your very constructive comments about your recent care at Kings. I will pass on youir comments about the medical staff as it is so very important that you feel that they have time to discuss and agree your care plan with you and not look as you have described them.

Thank you again.

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

Thank you for your constructive criticism regarding the communication of the medical staff you have recently been in contact with. I will seek to pass this on generically as it is of significant concern that you felt that you did not have sufficent explanation or discussion about your care.