"Really good experience"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I had a long wait as the (AMU) department was very busy but it was a clean and pleasant place to sit, and bringing in tea and sandwiches at 17.30 was a really thoughtful thing to do. Just what we needed. The staff were almost all very friendly and helpful and I was impressed by the care with which I was treated.

Response from Ben Mearns, Chief of Medicine, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust We are preparing to make a change

Dear Anonymous

Thanks once again for your feedback - it really does make us better!

Kindest regards

Dr Ben Mearns

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that overall your experience was a good one, however we are aware that at certain times our waiting times can be too long in the waiting room on AMU. I am grateful to you for raising the matter again as it will give added importance to us getting this sorted out. I have already asked one of our Consultants to lead a project with one of our Physician Assistants to minimize waiting times and delays and hopefully this will improve matters significantly. Thanks once again for your feedback - it really does make us better! Kindest regards Dr Ben Mearns