"Children's assessment unit"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

This is the first time I have visited the children's assessment unit and I found the staff to be exceptional. The nurses were lovely and the doctors and consultant that attended to my daughter were superb. I was involved throughout and had everything explained. Myself and my daughter were put at ease and the consultant was great along with the other doctor. Thank you very much.

Response from Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Manager, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our Children's Assessment Unit, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will pass on your comments to the team.

Also if you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this a good visit for you we would really value this as we can then share them with our other services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk.

Once again many thanks

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we will pass your comments on to the team. Which I am sure they will really appreciate.