"Dislocated knee, paramedic and A&E care"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Dislocated my knee at 1pm yesterday afternoon. Paramedics arrived within minutes of 999 call was immediately given gas and air and told exactly what was going to happen and how. The paramedics were amazing, professional, caring and friendly. Arrived at a&e where consultant and doctor quickly popped it back in place so quickly. They were so nice and caring and put me at ease. Considering it was so busy, I was xrayed and strapped to a splint in good time and discharged at about 5pm. It's a bit of a wait to the fracture clinic, but this was explained to me. I just want to thank the amazing staff yesterday for their speed, professionalism and excellent bedside manner.

Thank you so much for your kind words, glad we were able to help you out and get you back home with such speed. We are very proud of our staff who provide an efficient service with kindness and compassion. Hope you continue to make a full recovery.