"ENT / Thyroid "

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital William Harvey Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat

Impossible to make contact with anyone at either Kent & Canterbury or William Harvey Hospitals regarding on going care in relation to thyroid. All secretarial staff numbers I have been given are either not answering or are on annual leave. Messages left when the facility is there to do that - but not always there. Even tried calling PALS and got another message saying to leave a message and they will contact me by Mon by 17. 00 at the latest. This is 3 days away!

I had written only last month on this forum about my fab experience in April with ENT now all that is rapidly fading.

I am disappointed that I have to even been writing on this forum but I feel at this time it is the only way I can get someone to physically talk to me. This is not how it should be.

I have had CT and ultrasound & biopsy of neck and today get a letter saying that they will see me in 4 months time. This is not what I expected after having been given an urgent appointment in April. Perhaps my expectations are too high.

Thank you for providing feedback, and I am sorry that we have disappointed you. Please do email me and I will see if we can find out what the next steps will be for you. My email address is Julie.pearce1@nhs.net

• cip thinks this response is helpful