"Highly unhelpful, pathetic service"

About: Queen Elizabeth I I Hospital (Welwyn Garden City)

I went QV 2 for my first Gynae appointment as we have been trying for kid for more than 2.5 years. The consultatnt was ok and gave me a HSG scan to do. From the time the form which was suppose to be sent to the Radiology dept 2.5weeks back to either Lister or QV2, it has not even left the Gynae dept and I am been trying constantly from morning 9am from my work place to contact the consultant secretary to kindly send the x-ray form to the radiology dept. This scan can be done only at specific time period so if I miss this time I will have to wait for next month or next to next month which is highly unacceptable. Can the secretary makes a note to send the x ray form on daily regular basis or atleast fax it which would make patient's life less stressful? I am so highly disappointed and feeling at lost as what else to do because no one seems to pick the phone in that dept! Left so many voicemails for the secretary's as instructed but still waiting to hear from her!

Response from Queen Elizabeth I I Hospital

We're sorry that you're having these problems - if you email us at generalenquiries.enh-tr@nhs.net with your details (full name, address and date of birth, along with the name of the consultant you saw), we can help get this sorted for you.