"Many thanks."

About: Stamford & Rutland Hospital

Very impressed. Having had more admission/procedures done in several hospitals than I would wish, I'm coming to the realisation that I'm fast becoming an experienced critic of the services offered in our Curate's Egg of a National Health Service. The Stamford Pain Clinic stands out. All the staff were warm, welcoming, and professional. Everything was explained in straightforward understandable language. Nothing was too much trouble and there was no unnecessary hanging about. There was even a cup of of tea Top marks to the consultant and all of the team, and thanks. One small suggestion... any chance of upgrading the Tea biscuits to chocolate!

Response from Annette Parker, Care Quality Strategic Support Manager, Care Quality, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for your positive remarks about the pain clinic at Stamford hospital. I will ensure that the staff are made aware of your response. Not sure about the chocolate biscuits... we will have to work on that one! Thank you again and I hope the therapy supports you through your pain.