"Great care service during pregnancy and after"

About: Princess Anne Hospital

I had my baby in the princess ann 12 days ago, in total I was in hospital for 6 days with pre eclampsia and ended up being induced. Every single person I came into contact with was great from the staff in the day unit to the 2 wards I was on, the induction room and of course the delivery ward. I needed a forceps delivery as I had quite a large baby and I felt really involved in the decision making, the doctors treating me were friendly but professional and the men with the epidurals were amazing, but the midwives in the delivery ward are amazing, never leave your side and make you feel so comfortable around them. I can't fault a single thing with the whole experience - from a staffing point of view, I wasn't overly happy with the pain of contractions but that's definitely not the staff or hospitals fault!

Response from Princess Anne Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback at what must be a busy time for you following the birth of your baby. It was great to read of your positive experience and how you felt well looked after and comfortable with all the staff. Please be assured this will be fed back to the team who will really appreciate it. We hope that you and your new baby are doing well.