"Scary place to get a simple surgery"

About: Central Middlesex Hospital

I had a simple surgery which went wrong as a result had to do another one which also went wrong and I now have swelling and pain. I made a complain and got a stupid reply that it will go in some more time. I took a consultation with a private doctor he said its a joke as a resurgery is needed and it wont just wont go awayand also there are no guaranties either as its been done twice. I went to the hospital again as my GP sent me there because I had the surgery done at the central Middlesex hospital and I am refused treatment as they have to save themselves. I am having a hardest time of my life and cant even get sleep. Please be careful and take a second opinion as I wouldn't want it to happen to any one else not even to my enemies.

Response from Central Middlesex Hospital

We were sorry to learn of your experiences. If you would like to raise your concerns with the Trust formally you can do so via email to nwlh-tr.patientrelations@nhs.net or in writing to the Chief Executive, Northwick Park Hospital, Watford Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 3UJ.