"Care on Ward 7"

About: City Hospital / Accident and emergency West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

l was admitted via ambulance early hours of a morning with leg pains, and moved to Ward 7 in the afternoon, the care from all the staff was excellent, respectful, friendly, the food was restaurant standard, l would like to thank all, paramedics, A&E, nurses, Doctors, porter, in fact everyone that deals with patient care, thank you

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Dear Wollin,

Thank you for your post and I hope that you are making a good recovery. I would be grateful if you would consider providing a contact telephone number or contacting the Patient Experience Team on 01384 246366 or pals@wmas.nhs.uk so we can share your thanks with the ambulance crew.

• wollin thinks this response is helpful

Response from City Hospital

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with City Hospital. I am pleased to learn that my colleagues have provided you with safe and good quality care. I will pass on your kind words to the team as I know your feedback will encourage them to continue their good work. Toby Lewis, Chief Executive.