"Gallbladder Surgery 19/05/2014"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I had my Gallbladder removed at the Day Procedure Unit on Monday. I was admitted at 7am. I went to theatre 9.15am, was in recovery 11.15am and back on the ward at 11.30am. I was given a cup of tea and some toast and discharged at 13.45pm. Now day three post surgery and although feeling very sore I am relieved that I can look forward to a more comfortable life. The Staff are worth their weight in gold - they truly put me at ease and answered al questions honestly and professionally. Special thanks to a couple of members of staff on the Golden Ward, Arthur South Unit and my heartfelt thanks to the Surgeon for performing my operation and relieving me of eight months of pain and discomfort.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We are pleased that you are making a good recovery and that you felt the staff were professional and able to put you at your ease.

We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience and everyone was friendly and calm. We will pass your feedback to the Gastro team.