"Warm, professional, good at listening"

About: Community Health Services / Community physiotherapy

I saw the physio Emma at Lowe House this morning for a muscular-skeletal assessment in relation to my left shoulder. The physio was warm and professional, carried out a detailed hands on assessment as well as taking a thorough personal history, had good listening skills and offered information and advice that was realistic to my problem.

I feel the problem was accurately assessed and now feel more able to understand the causes of pain I experience. As a result I will be more able to manage the symptoms.

I would definitely recommend this particular physio.

Response from Jacqui Sellek, PALS Coordinator, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust

Dear Secondhandrose

Thank you so much for such postive feedback. We really appreciate your comments and the staff concerned will be delighted to hear from you.

With kind regards

• secondhandrose thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by secondhandrose (the patient)

I have since seen Emma for a further appointment and again she was professional, knowledgeable, gave good advice and enabled me to feel understood. I will be seeing her for a follow up appointment after carrying out some exercises.

Response from Jacqui Sellek, PALS Coordinator, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust

Dear secondhandrose

Many thanks to you once again. Your comments are much appreciated and the staff concerned will be very pleased to hear from you.

Kind regards.