"Appaulingly Rude Reception Staff at the A&E/Urgent..."

About: The Whittington Hospital

Truly the worst, and frankly most outstandingly rude reception staff whose lives it seems have been irreperably detrimented by you seeking their help and assistance. When asking for my personal details, and having already been briefed in the knowledge that I was suffering quite a serious shortness of breath; everytime I supplied the requested information it was greeted with "Ungh?" which I take to mean "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that" to anyone who doesn't speak the language of the ignoramus. Nursing staff on the other side of this débacle were completely the opposite in that the care provided was outstandling.

Response from The Whittington Hospital

We are very sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience whilst attending our emergency department. Your feedback has been shared with the senior staff in the department and they will follow this up with the reception staff. Thank you for your compliments regarding our nursing staff which have also been shared. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.