"gp surgery"

About: NHS Lothian

I been going to the blue practice gp surgery in stockbridge, edinburgh for a 2 years now. Recently the service has gone bad. I called them a number of times lately and I could not get any appointment with a gp. the lady on the phone kept saying we dont have anything available even if I ask for a 2 weeks in advance appointment. I dont know if things will improve by writing in here. Furthermore I'll be leaving edinburgh anyway. Its a disappointment that im still in pain from my illness because I could not have access to see a gp.

Response from Customer Relations and Feedback Team, NHS Lothian

Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding. GPs are independent contractors and as such you should in the first instance complain directly to them preferably in writing. If you would prefer not to do so you can write to the Customer Services and Feedback Team at NHS Lothian who can act as "honest broker" on your behalf. If you provide your complaint in writing to the Customer Services and Feedback Team, email craft@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk or Waverley Gate, 2-4 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG we can forward your complaint on to the GP and request that they respond.