"The Beeston district nurses are angels"

About: Nottingham West / Intermediate care at home

My husband was diagnosed with cancer after years of being unwell having surgery, strokes, etc and then diagnosed with a second different cancer a year later. He has had the Beeston district nurses come in this last 12 months and look after him. They are informative and caring and very very nice to my husband and to me too. Their nursing is second to none and really I can't say anything better about what they do. They are a Godsend. I'd like to tell anyone who needs care to accept it gracefully as these people are 'angels'. We have no complaints about any care given so far.

Response from Debra Tyler, Clinical Lead Adult Services, Nottingham West Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feed back - it is really important that we know how we are doing.

I will ensure the nurses are aware of your comments, it is reassuring that you feel you have been supported through what can be a very difficult time. The nurses take great pride in their work and looking after patients like your husband (and you too) is rewarding for them- especially when patients express gratitude, as you have.

Thank you.

Deb Tyler. Clinical Lead.