"Brilliant Brilliant people!"

About: Princess Royal University Hospital (Orpington)

I have just been discharged from my most recent stay! My health has deteriorated majorly in the last few months and I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for the great professionalism I received from all staff! My most recent stay involved a week long on surgical 4 and going to theatre. I have had every test done including 3 operations and I have finally been given a diagnosis! I was very very poorly after my surgery this week which caused me to not be able to breath efficiently on my own, from the moment they realised in recovery until the very moment I started to feel better I was monitored from head to toe! I cannot praise the staff enough for their help,kindness, professionalism and generosity through out my many stays! There are a couple of staff who need a good bought of training but other that that absolutely brilliant! Thank you Urgent care, A&E, surgical wards 4,5 and 8, theatre staff, anesthetic staff, surgeons, doctors, nurses, cleaners, thank you PRUH!!

Response from Princess Royal University Hospital

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is very good to hear that you received a high standard of care across the hospital in the different areas that you passed through during your admission. Your thanks will be passed on to the areas and staff groups that you have mentioned.