"Replacement elbow operation"

About: The Royal Liverpool University Hospital

Following poor service at another hospital I was transferred to Royal Liverpool and operated on at Broad Green. I cannot thank the Consultant, his team, all the staff on ward 1 enough. I am still amazed at what a caring, professional and friendly service I received. From my first visit I regained confidence in the treatment I would get. You should not under estimate what a wonderful hospital you have, we are poorly cared for in some areas of North West and the relief of being treated like a human being has restored my faith in the NHS. We at the receiving end of the NHS can see what's wrong and hospitals like yours must be used to share best practises to those who seem to be oblivious to us, the customer. Once again thank you, I will be having physio for some months to come and whilst it's a long journey to get to you, I will make sure I do, I want the best and you provide it. Please do pass on my thanks it is important that good feed back is passed on. Kathryn.

Response from The Royal Liverpool University Hospital

Thank you so much for your kind comment. We are pleased that you received good care with us. Best wishes for your recovery.