"Biscuspid valve replacement"

About: The Heart Hospital

I was admitted for surgery to replace a defective bicuspid aortic valve on 21st April 2014 and was cared for post operation on the 3rd floor ward. Throughout my stay I was treated with great professionalism, warmth and respect by all of the staff who did their very best to make my stay as comfortable and pain-free as possible. The procedure itself was a success and I was very pleased with the minimal invasive surgery which involved a partial, rather than a full, incision of the breastbone which is already starting to heal well. The standard of care I received following the operation was excellent and the friendliness of all members of staff, whether nursing, catering or cleaning, was exceptional. I would wholeheartedly recommend this hospital and its' team to anyone requiring open heart surgery. Thank you for looking after me so well Heart Hospital!

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received from all the staff at the Heart Hospital, and will feed back your very kind comments to them.