"Physio services are always a pleasure to visit"

About: Specialist services / Clinical specialist physiotherapy (CLISP)

(as a parent/guardian),

Physio services are always a pleasure to visit. Very helpful. I always leave knowing my son has been treated as an individual and has his personal needs addressed.

Lots of input from the physio’s, both at hospital and in my sons school. My son is 5 years old.

I visit Kings Mill regularly with my son and it is disappointing that the car parking is not adequate for the size of the hospital and number of visitors.

My son cannot walk far and we usually try to park in a disabled bay. It is not adequate that we struggle to get to appointment from the nearby supermarket… Multi storey required.

Physio great. Car parking… poor!

Response from Lesley Spence, Head of Therapy Services, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for your kind comments about the childrens therapy service at Kings Mill Hospital. It is good to know that your sons therapy is meeting his needs.

The team do value feedback and we will ensure your positive comments are passed onto the team.

Unfortunately the car parking at Kings Mill is not within our control however when the new car park is completed there will be more parking space available which will hopefully improve your access to the hospital.

Thanks again