"Excellent throughout"

About: Torbay Hospital

I was taken into hospital by ambulance on Monday 21 April. I was subsequently admitted to hospital where I spent the next five days on Forrest Ward. My experience (although I was ill) was exceptional. I was cared for by so many professional staff it was truely amazing. From the ambulance crew, A & E staff, the ladies who served the tea (who I might add, were very cheerful) to all the nusing staff and the surgeons, they were all so kind, polite, caring, treated you with respect and dignity and informed you of everything that was taking place and involved you with all the decision processes (I subsequently had surgery). The ambulance crew were wonderful. The porters were also amazing. It made me very proud of our NHS and especially of Torbay Hospital. Thank You!

Response from Torbay Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments. We are really pleased that the care and treatment you received reached the high standards we constantly strive to achieve. Staff appreciate hearing about patients’ positive experiences and your feedback will be shared with those concerned.