"Fantastic!"

About: Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

From being referred to here by my dentist, every appointment and procedure I have had has been excellent. Visited yesterday for a x-ray of all teeth. Staff in X-ray are lovely. Be prepared to have a few different staff in the room at the same time, as it is a teaching hospital. I have had no bad experiences at Charles Clifford, all have been excellent. One little bug bear I have is that before each clinic appointment, the staff call you in almost immediately to weigh you and take your blood pressure. I feel this is totally unnecessary, and just adds to the anxiety that some people might be feeling before their clinic appointment. If there is a suspicion of oral cancer, then weight and blood pressure are important, but I don't feel when I am going to have a check up for oral lichen planus it is necessary and I always refuse to have it done.

Response from Senior Patient Partnership Co-ordinator, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous Poster

Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind comments regarding Charles Clifford Dental Hospital. Staff always welcome positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed on to those involved.

I wish you continued good dental health.