"Extremely happy with my care"

I had day surgery today and after numerous problems with other healthcare institutions I was surprised and deeply relieved about the care I was given in this hospital. Every single member of staff was friendly and caring and when they weren't tending to patients they were cleaning. My staff nurse was especially attentive and my anaesthetist was amazing and completely understood my phobia of needles and tailored his approach to my needs, They genuinely couldn't have made me feel more cared for. If only all hospitals could run like this.

Response from Lewes Victoria Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Lewes Victoria Hospital and for your very kind words about our staff. We are happy that you had such a positive experience. Your comments have been passed onto the senior staff responsible for these services; they will ensure your feedback is shared with their team members. It is a real morale boost for staff to receive feedback like this from patients and their relatives. It means such a lot to know that the hard work, dedication and commitment of our staff is recognised and valued in this way. It is also very satisfying for staff to hear they have made such a difference to patients and made sure your experience under our care has been positive. We hope that you are continuing to make a good recovery from your surgery.