"Not happy with care after emergency accident"

About: East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust Nottingham City PCT Queen's Medical Centre / Accident and emergency

I had a road accident and ambulance take me to the hospital at Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham. The ambulance person handled me roughly, rudely. After that a doctor send xray section, after that I had pain in back, then doctor told me take some pain killer at home. I say to the nurse, can I ring my son? They say I must go out from hospital. I was just thinking on the bed, then security guard hold my hand and threw me out the hospital and take me to the bus stop. I worried about why hospital people miss handle my case and I told everything to my GP Doctor Khan.

Please take action against my complain seriously

Response from Patient Opinion

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experiences. I am sorry to hear that you have had such a difficult time. I would like to recommend that you contact your local NHS Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) for more guidance and help on this issue. They can be contacted on 0800 183 0204 or by email. They should be able to clear up what further help you can expect to receive in this matter.