"Not happy"

About: Dewsbury & District Hospital

I was visiting gynecology outpatients for several months the reception staff and nurses were perfect. Although the doctors lacked respect for me, telling me for months I was just constipated when in actual fact after requesting a laparoscopy I was diagnosed with Endometriosis. I know my body and I knew something wasn't right yet I was sent home 3 months at a time to deal with my 'constipation' pain, being made to feel like I had nothing wrong was awful. Then I had a laparoscopy and the staff were lovely when i was recovering but the surgeon told me I would receive a in depth description of what they did in the operation, both me and my doctor surgery received a discharge letter a sentence long just saying I had endometriosis and they removed it. No description of how bad it was, where it was, if it had damaged any thing and to this day I still have no idea what they did in the laparoscopy.

Response from Dewsbury & District Hospital

We would be pleased to arrange for this matter to be investigated if the patient would like to contact us directly.