"Excellent GP out of hours service"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / NHS 111

I dialled 111 and the staff were amazing, really friendly and supportive. They organised for me to visit Bournemouth Hospital out of hours GP, where I was treated by Dr. Beatrice Tagliavini. Dr Tagliavini was really warm, caring, professional and most importantly of all, a good laugh! Thank you for taking care of me and for being so kind and friendly Dr T!

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Alethea

Thank you for letting us know that you had a very positive experience with the out of hours GP service. This is very encouraging to hear and we are grateful you took the time to write. I will ensure your comments are passed on to Dr Tagliavini.

Sue Mellor

Head of Patient Experience

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi Alethea

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback - I hope you are feeling better.

It is always very rewarding to hear stories of how our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to patients when they need it most. We will pass on your thanks to Dr Tagliavini regarding your contact with her. We can also share your thanks with the 111 staff who looked after your call. However to do this we will need a little more information. If you would like us to share your thanks further, please contact me on either 01392 261 552 or sara.coburn@swast.nhs.uk.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to share your story with us.

Sara