"Angiogram - May 2014"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

The staff and treatment I received in the Cardiac Centre yesterday were superb. From the time I was met by a member of staff in reception through to the time I was discharged I was treated really well and was told exactly what was happening when. Everyone I was involved with was both professional and friendly. The Angiogram was quick & painless and although I would have preferred a different outcome the fact that my results were immediately sent to St Thomas's increased my confidence in getting the correct solution to my heart problems. The reasons for the referral were explained clearly by the doctor- so all round an excellent centre to attend, with a great team of professionals. Relax as you are in very good hands.

Thank you very much for taking the time to feedback, I will share with the cardiac team, they work really hard and so will appreciate your feedback. Glad all went smoothly for you, and we were able to to feel relaxed and informed. Best wishes for the next stage of your treatment and care.