"Thank you to the South Western Ambulance Service"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

My husband collapsed last evening. The paramedic, followed almost immediately by an ambulance arrived within minutes of our friend's call to 999. The care he received from the crew was brilliant. He was treated sympathetically & great care was taken to keep my husband & myself fully informed of what was happening. A big thank you to all concerned.

Dear Relieved wife

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your husband is recovering well.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide the best care to our patients, and their families, when they need us most.

I would like to be able to pass your thanks onto the members of staff who came to your husband, as I am sure they would appreciate your kind words. Would you be able to contact me, at your convenience, at laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk with the date and address that the ambulance attended so that I may identify the individuals involved?

Thank you again for providing feedback on the service.

• Relieved wife thinks this response is helpful